Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Next Race

So...I  guess I'm going to be doing the next race by myself.  Normally, my Dad would race with me, but not this time. He has one of those rigid singlespeed bikes, not the best kind of bike for this type of race.  And plus his fingers are all messed up.  I'm pretty sure he has broken at least 3 of them and never got them fixed, so the whole riding down the stairs part with no suspension would be pure torture for him. Anyway, it'll be just me this time and my first race on the road. And to be honest, I'm a little nervous. I've been watching the tour...I've seen what happens to those poor racers when they crash.  Not that I will riding 30/40 mph or anything, but still that road can really tear you up!!  I'll just have to be careful and go at a nice safe pace and hope nobody knocks me over.  Looking forward to the challenge.

4 comments:

RON said...

youll be fine have fun

racer girl said...

kick some butt girl

DIRT GIRL said...

good luck

Sebastian Ortiz said...

You will be great... stay in the front or in the back, not in the middle :)

Good luck, be safe and the most important part.. HAVE FUN..