Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finally 10

It's my birthday today...and I'm finally 10.   I had a mellow birthday this year, which I liked!!  It began with a little shopping with my Dad.   First, we stopped off at J&R's.  I needed to put a little flare on my bike, so I bought 2 sets of grips (1 purple, 1 aqua).  Then, we headed over to the mall where I picked up some funky sunglasses for a bargain price of $12.95 and bought a bunch of stickers to decorate my helmet.  After that, we grabbed my monster cookie cake... and headed home.  The rest of the day was spent riding and hanging out with friends and family.  Not the most exciting birthday, but I really liked  it.   




4 comments:

RON said...

cool cake and happy b-day

DIRT GIRL said...

happy tenth

rider girl said...

happy birthday

DAN said...

awesome