Saturday, July 9, 2011

Can I Ride Down Stairs??

 That's a question I have been asking myself.  Just for fun... I would like to compete in the URBAN MTB CRIT next weekend.  I just wasn't sure about riding down the stairs though.  I've ridden down curbs and a couple stairs in a parking lot before, but never a bunch of them.  I mean come on, how often do you come across a set of stairs in the woods??  But how bad can it be, just like riding down a rooty downhill, right?? So, it was time to find a place where I could practice.  After riding around, we came across only one place, my Mom's old high school.

OK, that was easy!!  Now I feel better about the race next weekend. 

4 comments:

DIRT GIRL said...

you dont know how to race for fun

rider girl said...

watch out girls madison coming to town

RON said...

my money is on madison

DAN said...

have fun