Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sponsors????

OK, some of you have been wondering about the additional sponsors I have listed on my blog. Am I right?? rider girl, dirt girl, and Ron. So here is goes...As most of you know I rode for Team Mata (keiki) team for almost 4 years.  I thought maybe it was time to be on my own now. I love riding and racing...and without a doubt I want to be a Pro-mountain biker when I grow up.  So, I decided I would write a simple story about myself and send it to my favorite companies.  Honestly, I was shocked by the responses I received.  Everyone was super nice and they even took the time to check out my blog.  Some sponsors even want a monthly report, riding stories, and pictures sent them,  I love it!!! 

I would like to give an extra" thank you" to some amazing people who took a chance on a 9 year old wanna-be Pro rider.  Here it goes:  Thanks again to Mark at Twin Six, Larry and Sammy at Squirt, Anka and Jason at Crank Brothers (and you too Darrin at AJ's), Emma at Brave Soldier, Amanda at Genuine Innovations, and last but not least, Ellen at Cateye (going to miss your e-mails).

I think you can never start too early in preparing for your future.  I'm still working on my Mom and Dad to send me to college in Colorado.  I guess I still have 8 more years to go until that happens...plenty of time to convince them!!   

4 comments:

ron said...

good for you

dirt girl said...

well deserved

dirt girl said...

you go girl

Unknown said...

You're welcome & very deserving young lady!! We all look forward to seeing you on the Women's Pro Podium soon!! Have a great 2011 Season from us here at Feedback Sports & Squirt Lube.

Sammy Rutherford