Friday, March 18, 2011

Boyette

Let me first start off by saying thank you to Genuine Innovations for the awesome tools....without them we would not have been able to ride today. Of course, my Dad was having bike problems, like always!! Just because he replaced his frame, doesn't mean he's not going to have any more issues with his bike. Well, today's issue was...his crank was squeaking and about ready to fall off. So, he pulled out my new tool set from my gear bag and gave it quick fix. And then... we were off.


Second, I have to say that my sister Kiki deserves the "Best Rider" award today!! She was awesome. On trails she usually has problems with, like Loch Ness, 1st part of Spider Berm and Gator Pit, she just barreled right through them and left my Mom in the dust. Awesome job Kiki!!!

Gator pit

Canyon

Taking a break





South Abyss

Last climb on South Abyss...and thank you to my Wolverines!! You didn't let me down!

Just having a little fun on the way back.

***Thanks for the comment on my last post. That's awesome Stephen Foster is building some new trails. Definitely worth checking out!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet air

Anonymous said...

nice air

Anonymous said...

cool looking trails

DIRT GIRL said...

missed you at the last race needed some lube

DAN said...

very nice

Anonymous said...

cool looking trails

Anonymous said...

very nice blog

Anonymous said...

great writting