Sunday, March 6, 2011

Santos

Well...unfortunately, this is the only picture I have to show from my camping trip.   Yeah, I kind of ran into my Mom while she was trying to take a picture of me.  I still don't really know what happened, I think my Mom tried to get out of the way last minute and I was trying to do the same.  End result:  I crashed into my Mom and hit her new camera with my handle bars. The camera lens is trashed, but we're OK.

Other than the little incident, we ended up having a great ride. We rode for about 20 miles and even stopped to check out the crazy free riders for a little while.  After our ride, we played on the pump track and ended the night with pizza and s'mores.  We woke up the next morning to the sound of rain.  So, we packed up and headed home.

7 comments:

RON said...

watch out mom

DAN said...

run crazy mountain biker on the loose

dan said...

ouch

rider girl said...

their goes your allowance

rick said...

not funny

DIRT GIRL said...

insurance?

Madison said...

extra insurance on my Mom or the camera?? that would be a no to both!!