Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

OK rain, you can go ahead and leave now!!  It's been raining all week...and just not a little bit, I'm talking about the kind of rain with Tornado warnings. I think the race at Alafia is going to be very interesting.  River Loop is probably a disaster!! ...And I'm trying to remember the last time I raced in the mud.  Oh yeah, I  remember, I was 6 years old at the Hanna Park race.  The water was up to my chain ring.  But this is going to be a whole different story because the Hanna Race was only about 2 miles long.  I've never had to race 6 hours in the mud before.  I have to honest... I'm kind of excited!!  I'm not sure I will be able to meet my goal, but it's going to be fun getting muddy!   

2 comments:

Laura - A Big Fan! said...

Madison,

You are going to crush your goal! Good luck!

Have fun in the mud! (smile)

Anonymous said...

Love the mud!