Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just A Quick Update



Are you wondering if I got any riding in this weekend? That would be.. a no. I spent the weekend at my Nana's house. My sister and I had an awesome time doing fun stuff with our Nana, Auntie, and cousin Maizie.

I'm certainly not worried about missing a ride because I know I will more than make up for it next weekend. Yes, I will most definitely be doing the 6 hours at Alafia. I'm soo ready for the challenge and can't wait. Even though, I have no problems riding North Creek or Roller Coaster, I decided to enter with the beginner women. (I guess there is not a junior division, right?) So...with the less technical course (9 miles long, I think) I'm curious to see how many laps I can get in... in 6 hours. My mind is telling me 5, not sure if my little stick legs are up to it. But, hey it's good to have a high goals, right? Just like at school last Friday. We had to do the 1/2 mile run. My goal was to beat everyone in my class (even the boys) and improve my time from 6 months ago. I was worried all week, after my little longboarding incident, (I had trouble walking for a couple days) but I managed to come in 1st (15 seconds ahead of 2nd) with a time of 3:26 beating my time from before. Not too bad for someone that never runs!!

That's it... and I will see you at Alafia. Dirt girl, I owe you some Squirt Lube.

4 comments:

RON said...

you'll still getem at the 6 hour

DAN said...

top step this race

rider girl said...

awesome picture

dirt girl said...

sweet lap time