Saturday, May 7, 2011

What A LONG Day!!!!


Do you remember when I told you about my science project back in February??  Well...today was the Young Scientist Fair for Pasco County. We registered for the event around 8:30, judging went on for about 2 hours, and then there was an awards ceremony at 2:30.  I don't want to bore you, but it was crazy how many people were there!  364 different science projects and probably over a thousand people at the awards ceremony.  Tons of really cool projects, so I'm very happy to say that I placed 2nd with the 9 year olds.       

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go madison!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!

RON said...

great job

DAN said...

super cool

DIRT GIRL said...

you go girl ---- fast and smart

racer girl said...

smart, cute and fast what a dangerous combo.

Anonymous said...

keep it up girl