Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Update: Endurance Racing Speech

If you are wondering how I did on my speech...keep reading.  My Teacher was out sick today, so she had the students read their speeches to her over the speaker phone.  I'm super happy to say that she picked me as the 1st place winner.  Now, the next step will be competing with the other 4th grade winners tomorrow.  Not sure how that will go, but I will give it my all and hope for the best.  Man...I've had an amazing  4th grade year, first with the science project and now with the speech.  I'm certainly not bragging...I just think it's awesome people are actually interested in hearing about bike stuff!!  I hope I have inspired at least one person to give mountain biking a try, hopefully a kid! You know what?... I think I'm the only one at my entire school that rides off road??  Pretty sad huh??

2 comments:

RON said...

how did the speech go

Madison said...

Thanks for asking Ron...I didn't place outside the classroom. But, it's OK though, the other speeches were really good and they talked about more serious stuff like the oil spill. Can't compete with that!