Monday, April 11, 2011

Check This Out

Hello.. no new bike stories to share this week.  I spent all day Saturday in the pool, while my Dad was putting together my Mom's new bike.  She just got a new Santa Cruz frame from aj's. And after putting the bike  together,  my Mom didn't like it too much.  The frame is awesome, but her old Fox fork is too small for the bike. She says she feels like a dork on it, so don't laugh at her if you see her out on the trails.  Hopefully, we can get her a new fork soon. I would hate to think that my Mom feels dorky, not that!  But...those Fox forks aren't cheap so I'm sure it will be awhile before she feels cool again!! Hee hee!!

So anyway, what I wanted to tell you is, I think you should check out this new online magazine (if you haven't already).  It's really cool!  And not just because there is a tiny article about me in it (under the youth racers section).  But...because I think it's a fun magazine and I love the articles. (especially the hairy leg one)  So, here's a link to the magazine:  http://www.spokenchainmagazine.com/      Bye for now...

3 comments:

DAN said...

DADS THE DORK

DIRT GIRL said...

MOMS COOL JUST RIDE THE BIKE

rider girl said...

ROOL WITH IT