Monday, June 7, 2010

Well, where do you ride on a Sunday afternoon around 1:30? It was way too hot to ride on the road someplace close to our house, so we decided on Morris Bridge. It takes less than an hour to get there and at least we would be riding under the trees. We ended up riding out to the bird house and back, which is about 16 miles. I wanted to ride on the trails across the street, but my Mom and Dad thought it would be too dangerous to ride on the busy road to get there. It's amazing how many miles we can knock out now that my sister is on a bigger bike. Our next goal is 20 miles. I think we are going to check out the trails by the Land Bridge next weekend. It will be fun to ride someplace new!

Trying to cool down after our ride.


I think my sister is a little worn out!

12 comments:

DAN said...

THAT WATER CROSSING SURE IS FUN WHEN IT HAS WATER

Anonymous said...

GOOD RIDE, KIKI IS KILLING IT

Anonymous said...

SHE RODE HARD FROM THE PICTURE OF HER SLEEPING.

Anonymous said...

keep the post coming--- great reading

Anonymous said...

summer is hear keep cool

Anonymous said...

keep it up love the blog

Anonymous said...

WHERE WILL YOU GUYS RIDE THIS WEEKEND?

Anonymous said...

keep the post coming love the blog

Anonymous said...

ONE OF THE BETTER BLOGS, I'VE FOUND KEEP IT UP

DIRTGIRL said...

wHERE IS THE BIRD HOUSE

Madison said...

Where's the Birdhouse? Good question...I have to ask my Dad. It's someplace where you come out of the woods onto the paved trail, where a water station is.

Madison said...

We are checking out the Land Bridge trails on Saturday. Hope we don't get lost!!