Saturday, March 28, 2009

My First Time at Boyette













Today, we decided to go to Boyette to ride. I was excited to check out some new trails. When we got there it was extremely windy and dirt was flying around everywhere. We started off on a beginner trail and ended up at Loch Ness. I had a lot of fun riding Loch Ness, it was pretty cool. Then, we headed over to Upper Loch Ness. There were a couple climbs I had trouble with. I was even scared that I would fall off the edge of the cliff. At this time for some reason I wasn't feeling it. I don't know if it was because it took us so long to get to the fun trails (my sister was going super slow today) or if I was just tired, who knows. Then, we headed to Spider Berm. My sister loved this trail and so did I. It flowed really good. We had to stop 2 times only because there was 2 big trees blocking the trail. After that, we turned around and headed back the same way we came. I really liked Boyette, but I wish it didn't take so long to get to the cool trails.


I thought I was pretty good at riding over logs until...I came across this big daddy one!!!

No comments: