Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fifth Grade Frenzies


I've got the 5th grade frenzies.  Now I know why they have that show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?".  It's because I swear you learn everything in the 5th grade, even the baby stuff.  I  had to carry around an egg for 4 days.  Meet my son Ryder (who is no longer with us because he rotted away).


 Anyway, who would have thought 5th grade would be so challenging.  It has been been filled with non-stop homework (even on the weekends) and tons of other stuff.  And for the next couple of weekends I will be working on my insect project.  And another thing, remember my science project?  Well, I got first place.  I should be happy right?  Happy about 1st place, not happy the district science fair is on the same day as the Urban Crit.  I'm going to try to do both, should be very interesting.

Oh and thank you so much Twin Six for your fantastical and  unexpected package I received today.  You guys are so awesome and thank you for your continued support.
Back to the bugs!!!

No comments: