Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pasco Young Scientist Fair

After checking out the schedule for the Science Fair, I just knew that I would not be able to race in the Urban Crit.  So here I am typing away, when everyone else is having an awesome time over in Lakeland.  But that's OK, like my Dad said  "There's going to be plenty of Urban Crits, but only ONE 5th grade science fair."  And he had a point.  So when I woke up this morning,  I thought to myself, I'm going to win this thing.  I put on my T6 "BIKES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COOL" t-shirt because today...I wanted to stand out.  Then, I did a quick refresher on my "GOT GEARS?" science project and headed over to River Ridge for the Pasco Young Scientist Fair.  My interviews went really well with the judges and later in the afternoon I was rewarded with a 1st place medal.  So while I wish I was racing right now, I'm extremely happy with how I did at the Science Fair and glad I didn't ditch it for the race.  

 
         

1 comment:

Mountain Bike Mike said...

Congratulations, Madison!