Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I should just let it go, but I'm not.  I got a couple of negative comments (which I already deleted, couldn't stand looking at them) on my last post.  Some lady in my class (which I'm pretty sure I know who it was) said some mean things.  According to her, I have no business racing with the women because I'm not a woman. She says I'm holding up racers and causing crashes.  This is not true!!!   I could go on and on, but I don't feel the need to explain myself.  This is to Miss Anonymous:  Please stop reading my blog and if you have a problem with me, let me know right away instead of leaving anonymous comments.  I'm not going anywhere, so you might as well get used to me.

OK...I feel better.  I said what I wanted to say.  Time to move on.   .   


4 comments:

Robin Dunn said...

Keep riding...and smiling. She's just jealous you are doing a fabulous job and kicking butt!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mountain Bike Mike said...

I agree with the other person's comment. Sometimes the adults just can't stand it when us kids are better than them and you're better than a lot of the riders there. Don't let it bother you. Just keep doing what you're doing and let her eat your dust!

Sarah said...

Madison its great to see you out there. I am all for today's youth leaving the couch and the xbox's behind and you're setting a great example. You are inspiring others. I only wish it's something I had started earlier (MUCH earlier). Base class should be about fun, least that's what I do it for. I beg to differ that you're not going anywhere - I would say onto great things. You keep it up.