Saturday, September 17, 2011

Training Stinks

Does anyone hate training as much as I do?? or do you racers actually enjoy it.  I don't even like to hear the word (train) let alone actually doing it.  (Don't get me wrong...I love being on the bike and the rush I get from competing.  I just want to ride- to- ride without having to keep track of my speed .)  But with the upcoming race at FT Clinch , I figured I guess I should get a little practice in.   So I attached the Garmin to my bike, left Mom, Kiki, and Kai in the parking lot... and hit the trails with my Dad.

Oh...by the way.  Cool video of the Tallahassee race (11-14 juniors) on MTBMike's blog.  Too bad that race wasn't in my plan, it looked like alot of fun.

5 comments:

Mountain Bike Mike said...

Madison, for me, the best way to have fun training is to go with people I know and like to ride with.

I look forward to seeing you at Ft. Clinch. That one should be fun too. I'm excited because that was my very first race last year (in the kids class), so it's kind of an anniversary.

Also, thanks for mentioning the blog. Next week, you can be in the video too. :-)

DIRT GIRL said...

TRAING DOES STINK TURN YOUR RIDES INTO A TRAINING SITUATION----- SHORT SPRINTS ETC ... KEEP IT FUN

rider girl said...

KEEP IT UP!!! YOUR DOING GREAT JUST THE WAY YOUR RIDING NOW. PLENTY OF YEARS LEFT TO FOCUS ON INTERVALS AND STUFF .

SHELLY said...

WHY TRAIN JUST RIDE YOUR BIKE EVERYDAY

MADISON said...

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME ADVICE!!