Sunday, June 14, 2009

Croom


We decided to go to Croom on Saturday. We got there late in the afternoon and it was still super hot. I had a lot of fun at the beginning of the yellow trail. Then, my sister started to slow down and got really tired from climbing some of the hills. It was awful, every time we would stop to take a break, we would get attacked by those stupid deer flies. So, we decided to take the bailout. I think we only rode about 6 miles. Maybe next time, I could come back with just my Dad, so I can finish up the trail.

1 comment:

Darrin Wilson said...

My son Spencer is your age and he loves the yellow trail loop except the long climb back out at the end on the north side. We did part of the blue trail once and made it to the north side pits area which is fun. We may camp out there when it gets cooler and before hunting season...