Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crazy Carter

...crazy in a cool way, a holy moly way, a squeeze through the trees way, narrow ridges, up high, please don't let me fall way, steep, rooty hard to climb way, a hello water, I hope I don't see big mama way, I loved every moment way!!!


We started off on Ivy and headed over to sprinkler. From there, we made our way over to horseshoe.


Here I am at the end of Puff N' Stuff.



OK, here's the deal with Snake Ridge. I tried to make the climb 3 times. I was not able to make it up, my tire kept spinning in the sand. Since, I could not make it, my Mom and Dad would not let me ride the rest of the trail. Maybe next time.



After attempting Snake Ridge, my dad and I rode Cruddy Buddy, then over to Baby Beast.



Time for lunch. We took the West Clay Road back to the picnic tables. Had a quick lunch and headed back to the trails. We did the same course, but added The Beast at the end.



No comments: