Sunday, August 4, 2013


So...I was going to post a little something on FB for LeRoy's Bikeworks, but figured Mr. LeRoy deserved so much more than a quick thank you.

How many times have you walked into a bike shop and was greeted by the owner with a warm hug???  Probably never!!!  I have been to many, many bike shops over the last 7 years and never felt more at home than I do at LeRoy's.  Mr. LeRoy treats everyone as though they are part of his family.  He not only supports junior racers, he also keeps them busy by providing them with jobs at his shop.


So here's to you, Mr. LeRoy:  I am extremely thankful for everything you do!!!  You are an amazing person with a huge heart.  Your kindness and generosity is very much appreciated.  And I will forever be your loyal customer, friend, and biking buddy!!



P.S.  Sweet new wheel set!!!  Breaking 2 spokes at Nationals definitely worked out to my advantage:)
 




No comments: