Monday, June 4, 2012

Moving On....

Moving on to 6th grade, that is.  Man...I hit the jackpot at the awards ceremony today.  I don't mean to brag, but hey, it's been awhile since I received any medals or trophies, so I will take what I can get!!  Of course...my most favorite would be the little trophy I was given by my PE Coach for "Athlete of the Year".

I've been keeping super busy. Still following Drew's training program and seeing great results. We've been camping a lot more and started going on our family rides again (I was really missing those).  I know training is important, but nothing beats riding with my family at a slow pace, taking time to enjoy the beautiful scenery, and Oh, picking on my Mom is always fun too (I'm pretty sure Kiki is faster than her now).  And during the week,  I'm either on the trainer or in my backyard skateboarding on my half pipe trying to master new tricks.  Well, that's about it.                  

1 comment:

Mountain Bike Mike said...

Congrats Madison! That's awesome!