Sunday, February 20, 2011

Squirt Lube Test and More





I know...I'm certainly not a Pro-Rider.  But, I have watched my Dad tinker around on the family bikes since I was about 2 years old.  And throughout the years I believe I have acquired a good amount of knowledge when it comes to my bike. I can definitely tell which parts and products work the best for me.  After applying Squirt Lube to my clean chain, we decided to put it to the test and head to Morris Bridge.  I could tell a difference right away.  My chain was super quiet, almost like it was brand new.  My gears shifted very smoothly and the chain didn't collect a lot of sand or dirt. Pretty awesome for Morris Bridge, it's very sandy there.  I can honestly say, out of all the different lubes my Dad has used on my bike, this one is by far my favorite!!  
.   
By the way, we had an awesome ride today.  Even though Kiki was sick, we still did the 16 mile loop.
About 9 miles into the ride, this little guy ran out in front of my Dad's bike. He thought it was a baby squirrel, my Mom said it was a rat.  Dr.Doolittle Dad could not leave him, so he scooped him up and he finished the ride with us.  We all agreed that if we left him in the woods... he would probably die because his eyes weren't open yet.
  
After we got home, we did a little research.  We think he's a field mouse.  My Dad has been feeding him and we will let him go as soon as his eyes open.  Hopefully, he makes it.  We named him Morris.

15 comments:

RON said...

too cool stuart little the mountainbiker

DIRT GIRL said...

nice report on the lube

rider girl said...

cool new family member

SHELLY said...

you and your sister are to cool

Anonymous said...

awesome post

dirt girl said...

like the new jerseys super hot look

Anonymous said...

super cool effort to save the little guy

T6 said...

roll on little ones

Anonymous said...

hey whats up

Anonymous said...

cool work

Anonymous said...

whats up

Madison said...

What's up with you??

RON said...

new post

dirt girl said...

new sponsors? please tell about them

. said...

www.squirtlube.com is psyched the lube is working so well for you Madison. Enjoy and I'm diggin the blog!

Best
Larry Grossman
Event Announcer

PS. I hope to announce one of your MTB races sometime in the future!