Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Year...New Sponsors

The first new one is ...let me give your a hint. Who has the most awesome cycling clothes, ever??? That's right, TWIN SIX!! After talking to Mark (my new favorite person), he has agreed to put me on Team TWIN SIX. Yes, I get to wear that crazy Metal Jersey... hopefully it arrives before the Alafia 6 hour. I remember wearing my first T6 shirt (Santa on a Bike) when I was in the 2nd grade...And now, the shirts finally fit me and I wear them every day. www.twinsix.com/

The second sponsor is Squirt Lube. This is what I know so far about Squirt. It's a new wax chain lubricant and lots of Pros swear by it. Check them out for yourself. Sammy from Feedback Sports will be sending me a case so I can give it a try. Kind of like another science project. I know what you are thinking, what am I going to do with a whole case, right?? I was wondering the same thing myself. I will bring some to the Alafia race, so if you are interested in giving it a try just let me know. www.squirtlube.com/

I think it's going to be a great racing year...And I'm very excited about my 2 new sponsors.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...THAT'S AWESOME!!

ron said...

nice sponsors

DIRT GIRL said...

awesome group of sponsors

rider girl said...

i'm jealous

DAN said...

super cool, free stuff is always awesome

SHELLY said...

very good job, you deserve them for all your hard work keep it up

Anonymous said...

right on