Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Trip To Tennessee

Let me start off by saying how awesome our cabin was. It had tons of video games, a pool table, and lots of other stuff to do.







I know I look like a dork, but hey I haven't seen snow since I was a year old....and of course I don't remember that.

Do you like my Dad's itty bitty snowman??

Out of everything, I have to say that we had the most fun hiking. The scenery was breathtaking, you certainly don't see stuff like that in Florida! ...And the most amazing thing for me was seeing a bear on the trail while hiking up to Laurel Falls. It was a little scary, but also super cool!! Aren't they supposed to be sleeping????





We decided to leave a couple hours early because of the weather. This is what is looked like at 8:00 in the morning. The roads were like a big ice skating rink. My Dad slid through a red light because he could not stop. Then, we slowed it down to 20 mph on the interstate and we were still sliding around. Finally, about 2 1/2 hours away from Galinburg
the roads started to get better. Happy to be home after a long 13 1/2 hour drive.

10 comments:

ron said...

cool trip like the hiking stick badges

dan said...

no fun sliding around on the road,glad you guys made it home safe

rider girl said...

RACING AT THE SIX HOUR AT THE END OF THE MONTH

Anonymous said...

NICE REPORT

DIRT GIRL said...

see ya at lakeland

dan said...

racing next weekend?

Anonymous said...

good write up

shelly said...

finally a new post

Anonymous said...

love the snowman

Anonymous said...

sweet taste of snow ..... i dont miss it