Sunday, May 23, 2010

I had a pretty good week at school. I was happy to receive a medal and the "Fitness Fanatic" Award in PE. I exceeded all fitness expectations and was the fastest in my class for the half mile run. (I didn't even run, I just jogged.) Most of the kids in my class didn't take it seriously, I looked at it as a race.

Saturday afternoon, we headed to Alafia. (Like we were supposed to do last weekend) We skipped North Creek this time because my sister was on my old bike. It's a little big for her and she is still getting used to it. So, we did the easy loop... River loop, Rock Garden, and Sandy Pine. On our next camping trip here, I'm going to try and ride some of the more difficult trails.

Can't wait to camp at Santos next weekend!! It's been a long time since I have been there. I hope I have some exciting stories to share with everyone.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great ride.

dan said...

must have missed you we rode on saturday ourselves , would have asked for an autograph.

Anonymous said...

your brave to ride in the afternoon its just too hot for me

Anonymous said...

great job in school

DIRT GIRL said...

YOU FOUND MY SECERT VINE BENCH

Anonymous said...

where is that vine bench at?

Anonymous said...

can't wait for your next post

Anonymous said...

keep the posts coming

shelly said...

remember the difference between what is possible and impossible is in your determination to succeed.

Anonymous said...

still waiting for your next post

xc miles said...

I like your comment Shelly! I copied it and put it up on my bulletin board in my bedroom.

Madison

xc miles said...

The vine bench is at the end of Rock Garden going towards Sandy Pine. But,Shhhhh don't tell dirt girl.