Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break

So far, it's been a fun Spring Break. Friday night we headed over to Cocoa Beach. We got there around midnight, wide awake and ready to do some shopping at Ron Jon's. The next day my sister and I had fun riding the waves on our new body boards, the water was FREEZING!!



Easter afternoon...my family and I went to the Seabird Sanctuary for an Easter egg hunt on the beach. It was a lot of fun, but man was that place STINKY!!!




























After escaping the bird place without being pooped on, we decided to check out a new park in Largo. The paved trail was perfect for my long board.


















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

That water looks really fun.

Anonymous said...

surfs up

Anonymous said...

that water looks like fun

Anonymous said...

where were you longboarding at?

xc miles said...

I was longboarding at Eagle Lake Park in Largo. My Dad says it's off of Keene Road. It was a lot of fun, you should check it out.