Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break Continued....

OK, now the real fun begins!! Don't get me wrong, I like the beach, but I would much rather be on my bike. We left for Fort Clinch (Fernandina Beach) Thursday evening. Got a good nights sleep and ready to ride Friday morning. We did the 6 mile loop, took a break, planned on doing another loop, but my sister was not feeling well. So, we went down to the beach to relax. My mom and I looked for shells while my Dad and sister built a sand castle.




After that, we took the ferry heading towards Hanna Park in Jacksonville.












We ordered a pizza, then decided to go for an evening ride at Guana River State Park. After about 40 minutes ,we finally arrived there. The trails were OK. Kind of Morris Bridgey on a river. I give it a 5 out of 10.

Saturday morning , We were ready to hit the trails at Hanna. We ended up riding all the trails 2 times with a beach break in between.

Last year, I could not make this climb. I made it this time!

Easier line up the hill.

Harder...almost made it! Maybe next time!

Relaxing after our second ride.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool trip

Anonymous said...

super trip, i like those trail my self

Anonymous said...

you really get around this state.

Anonymous said...

LOVR THE BLOG KEEP IT UP