Monday, September 7, 2009

Santos

I was super excited when I found out that we were camping at Santos over Labor Day weekend. We have not been camping in a very long time, so I was anxious to hit the road Saturday morning. After arriving at Santos, we had a little lunch. Then, I rode my long board around the campground while my Dad put the tent up. Finally, time for a ride!! We put our gear on and headed for the trails.

We started off on Dr. Ruth and made our way over to the Vortex. I played around on the pump track, then checked out some of the red trails with bridge drops (too hard for me). After that, we headed back to the campground.

On our second ride out, of course it rained. Not a big deal, we are getting used to riding in the rain.

We finished out the night roasting marshmallows, popping popcorn, and hanging out with some of the other campers.


We came across this weirdo bug on our Sunday ride. What is it??

Great weekend, can't wait to race next Sunday!!

No comments: