Sunday, May 3, 2009

Camp Santos


We arrived at Santos in the afternoon and decided to check out the Vortex Section before setting up camp. My Dad's friend Larry rode with us this time. We started on Pine Tree, over to Marshmallow, then to Twister. Oh my gosh was Twister long and boring!! Some parts at the beginning were cool, but that was it. After finishing the trail, we were starving and ready to head back. We walked our bikes through Back Door, then passed the Free ride area. Larry and I took bunny back while Dad, Mom, and Kiki took Pine Tree. We had lunch and set up camp.



Our second ride was a lot more fun. We took Cow Bone down to the Red trails. We took a break while my Dad rode Ant Hill. The red trails are so much harder at Santos. The rocks really scare me. My Dad was right. He said if you fall on a red trail, your bleeding. If you fall on a blue trail, you will have a bad bruise. Over the weekend, we rode all of the blue trails and ended up riding about 32 miles including the pump track.

Almost made it through, not enough speed.



I do not like these rocks!!



Pump track and relaxing after a long day of riding



Check out our Fire Dance




No comments: