Sunday, October 12, 2008

FSC #3 Tallahassee




October 11, 2008
Practice Day:
We arrived at Tom Brown Park late in the afternoon. My Dad and I practiced my course a couple times. It was a pretty easy course and included the BMX track...same as last year. After practicing I headed over to the BMX track for a little fun. I think I actually caught some air!


October 12, 2008
FSC #3 Tallahassee
I raced 10 girls this time. For my warm up my Dad and I practiced the start going into the woods. It was downhill and very fast. After my first time down, my Dad showed me a faster way where I could avoid some roots. It was a great plan... I was able to fly past the other girls. I ended up in 1st place for my 3rd win of the season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog is awesome. I wish we all lived closer so I could actually see you race. Say 'Hi' to your mom and dad!

Love, Uncle Tim