Friday, February 1, 2013

Kurt Kinetic

Okay, when I pulled the trainer out of the box, I thought...WOW, this machine looks super tough and well built.  It made my other trainer look like a hunk of junk. And after setting it up, I noticed a couple things right away.  Unlike my other trainer, this one is fluid resistant.  It's so quiet and really smooth.  To be honest, it's so realistic, I actually feel like I'm riding on the road. I also love that the training sessions are measured by power. Now, I can actually watch my progress throughout the workout on my laptop.  And when I'm done, Coach Drew can take a look at my results.

I never in a million years thought I would say this, but...I don't dread my indoor workouts anymore.   A HUGE thank you to Kurt Kinetic for helping me out this year.  Your trainer is going to play a big part in me getting ready for Nationals in July.                     

No comments: