Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Saturday






I know what you are thinking...I thought Madison was a mountain biker... not a hiker!!  Well, your right, I would much rather be on the bike, but we are kind of stuck having to do stuff around our house. We don't want little Kai to have any,   you know...accidents on the carpet.  And he did chew a small hole in the couch the other day, so we have to be careful how long we leave him home alone.  

Anyway, we had an OK time exploring the Brooker Creek Preserve today. A little too hot to be hiking, but at least we got out of the house for a little while. 

And then, 7:00 rolled around, I put my bandana on and was ready to watch my all time favorite show...Dual Survival.  That show ROCKS!!


      

3 comments:

Mountain Bike Mike said...

I like Dual Survival too!! My mom thinks they are crazy because they play roles of 2 people being stuck in places that would normally kill somebody. I just think it's cool that they always make it back. My favorite show is River Monsters on Animal Planet--surprisingly human. :)

Madison said...

That's awesome you like Dual Survival too, MTB Mike!! I will have to check out River Monsters. Thanks for the comment!

IRISH said...

Bush hippie!