Sunday, October 17, 2010

Squeaking at Santos

Well...Dan and Ron, my Dad did fix my brakes. Sort of I guess, now they are squeaky and I think he ruined the pads by accident. Got to give him credit though, he tried. Hopefully, after he replaces the brake pads, they will be good to go.

Anyway, can't let some squeaky brakes keep me off the bike. So...we headed to Santos for the weekend. The camping trip was awesome. The weather was perfect, put in about 35 miles, and had fun hanging out with my family.

First time making pancakes, what do you think? OK they do look a little weird, but hey they tasted awesome.

9 comments:

RON said...

PAN CAKES ARE MAKING HUNGRY

DIRT GIRL said...

GREAT WEATHER FOR CAMPING

DAN said...

GOOD JOB DAD

DIRT GIRL said...

SAW YOU AT THE RACE. YOU SHOULD PUT ON YOUR LIST OF RACES TO DO IN THE FUTURE

Anonymous said...

winter camping in florida rulesssss

Anonymous said...

wow awesome trip

Anonymous said...

wish i could camp like you guys

Anonymous said...

nice report

Anonymous said...

see ya at alifia