Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We went to Adventure Island last weekend, so I didn't have any biking stories to post. But...I thought I would share what I have been doing during the week. Lately, it seems like nobody in my neighborhood wants to do anything. Maybe, everyone is inside playing video games and eating potato chips, who knows?! Even though it's super hot, you still have to stay in shape. So, my Mom, sister, and I came up with a plan.


First, we start out with a 8 mile loop around the neighborhood. To make it a little harder, sometimes I ride on the grass instead of the sidewalk.

Then, we cool off by going swimming for a couple hours.
After dinner, we ride our long boards for 2 miles.



We swim some more until it's dark outside.

We end the night with Yoga.


4 comments:

DIRT GIRL said...

WHAT A COOL LIFE YOU GUYS HAVE, RIDING , SKATING AND SWIMMING.

DAN said...

love it, you look very comfortable on the long board

rick said...

love the blog

Anonymous said...

awesome summer