Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finally...nice weather!!

I'm so happy the weather was finally nice. We headed over to Boyette on Saturday for a day of riding. I really like riding here during this time of year when it's a little cool outside. We had a rough start to the ride, my sister all of a sudden was scared to ride on Loch Ness. I think it was because she hasn't been riding in a long time. Anyway, by the time we got to Golf Cart, she was back to normal. After meeting a bunch of riders from South Florida, I decided to ride some parts of South Abyss then, attempted to ride the the big drop at the end. When I say attempted I mean attempted!!! My Dad held the back of my bike until I was half way down, then let go. BAD IDEA!!!...I lost control of my handle bars and I went flying face first off the side of the trail. My Mom was freaking out and really mad at my Dad. My Mom said that I need to know my limits and if I can't go down the hill by myself, then I'm not allowed to go on it. It makes sense now that I think about it, that downhill was way too steep!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog- your a true ripper.