Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

I've had a hard time keeping up with my blog lately. So, I thought I would tell you what I've been up to in the last month. I got some riding in at Lakeland and Alafia. (I like the new easy loop at Alafia, it's perfect for my family) Christmas was awesome!!! I got a netbook, ipod, roller blades, and check out the picture of my favorite gift. I never in a million, gazillion years expected to receive this. Pua sent me her old Ellsworth frame, it even has her name on it. Unbelievable!!!


After Christmas, we headed to Alabama. I had fun hanging out with my cousins and visiting with my Great Granny.

Then, we made our way over to the Blue Ridge Mountains in Georgia.


















We took a train ride through the mountains and alongside the Toccoa River. It was fun, but way too long.



















We were going to do some hiking at Fort Mountain SP, but it was way too cold.

It was a fun vacation. Next time, we are going in the summer time.

No comments: