Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day









My new friend Armie



Friday night my family and I went to my schools Valentine's Day Dance. NO dancing for me...but I did win the hula hoop championship. I think I shocked a lot of my friends when I won the contest.



Saturday we were supposed to camp at Santos but the weatherman said it was going to rain. We decided to go to Alafia instead. I tried to ride Rock Garden, but to be honest, that first downhill with the root at the bottom of it, scared me!! We decided to stick with the easy trails instead. I had a great time riding on River Loop with my sister. She was awesome and did the entire trail. On the trail, we took our time to enjoy the scenery. We checked out the river and I even touched an armidillo. I finished out the day playing with my friends and cooking weenies on the grill.

No comments: